Japanese Cucumber Salad


Sunday, July 22 -



My sister Jamie found this Japanese Cucumber Salad recipe and got me hooked.

It's incredible ... crisp ... refreshing ... clean.

You absolutely have to use fresh and flavorful cucumbers and the toasted warm sesame seeds are the icing on the cake. I'm fortunate to have a stash of homegrown cucumbers from my parents and they make this salad out of this world.








You can make it in advance and toast up the seeds right before you eat. Doesn't get much simpler than that if you ask me.






2 comments:

Medeja said... [Reply to comment]

I like cucumbers alone and like this I am sure I would enjoy them evem more!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

It's so easy to make!! You will love it!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...