Fresh Corn Tomato Salad


Friday, July 13 -


I've got another good recipe to share with you all. This Fresh Corn tomato Salad features freshly shucked corn and basil and is completed with chunks of cheese and juicy cherry tomatoes.

I made it for a recent social event and stressed about serving a new and completely untested recipe. How will my guest like it? How will I like it? Does it need more salt? Too salty? I should have stuck to a recipe I knew! You get the point.


I put pressure on myself because I love to put good food on the table regardless of the occasion. Minutes before the guests arrived I finally realized it just wasn't worth stressing and fretting over. Believe me when I say I've had my fair share of complete recipe flops but it wouldn't have been the end of the world if the dish feel short. I still had great company on the way and I'd live to cook another dish.




Turns out it was a huge hit and was gone by the end of the night. In fact, Adam and I made a smaller portion for ourselves later in the week. And now I want to share it with you.

I followed the recipe almost to a T. It was just a tad too acidic for me and I added a dash of sugar to balance it out.

Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...