1 Thing I'm Loving Right Now


Saturday, July 28 -


Heyyyy friends! Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. Unfortunately Adam had to work today so I took advantage of my Saturday morning to do laundry, clean the townhouse, and run (3.5 miles - wahoo!).

Way back in March I shared three things I'd become obsessed with and I have another for you today! I can't seem to get enough of the Archer Farm pomegranate fruit strips.



They only have 45 calories a pop and they fulfill my sweet tooth for a mid day kick. I guess it's better than reaching for candy, right? It's the Target brand so they aren't too expensive!


What are your go to sweet treats?






2 comments:

Simply Life said... [Reply to comment]

those fruit strips look great! I'd like to try them!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

The are addictive!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...