Orzo w/ Artichoke Pesto & Grilled Corn


Friday, June 22 -



I've been obsessed with orzo salads lately and came across this one unintentionally the other day. Adam and I were relaxing and the Food Network was on in the background taunting us with delicious tales and treats. Recipes usually catch my eye and I try to remind myself to bookmark them later and eventually make them one day.

Giada De Laurentiis' Orzo with Artichoke Pesto and Grilled Corn caught both of our eyes and I bought the ingredients the very next day. It's completely different then the orzo salads you normally find here on Debarooroo and it's dangerously addictive. The grilled corn finished gives it a unique twist and the artichoke is refreshing on a hot summers day.


Grilling the corn took the most time! I used our grill pan indoors and it took a good 25 minutes or so to get a good char on the ears. Is that normal?! I want to use our indoor grill more frequently and I definitely need to become more familiar with heat levels and how to use it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...