Recipe Page!


Thursday, January 5 -


DebaRooRoo now has a recipe page!!

Although I've had time to only put a few recipes, I am really excited to have the page live. Emily Malone from Daily Garnish (anyone else love her blog?) created this awesome site, Recipage, with her husband and they are doing great things to connect bloggers and recipes.

I decided to officially create a recipe tab with their application so I could find and remake my recipes! Their application is incredibly user friendly and I would recommend checking it out if you are looking for something similar on your blog.

I hope you enjoy the new page and print and share recipes to your hearts delight!


On a fun side note and just for kicks... here is the very first food picture I took for DebaRooRoo!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...