Dare You to Eat JUST ONE Snicker Doodle


Monday, January 16 -




I love snicker doodles. The buttery taste ... the cinnamon sugar ... the fluffiness.

I tried Martha Stewart's snicker doodle recipe about a month ago and this is the third time I've made them in the past month. The cookies only needed 7 minutes in my oven and you could probably 1/2 the cinnamon sugar combo. It also makes 4 dozen cookies which means I've made 12 dozen snicker doodles in the past month!


Each batch didn't last past 2 days.

That might be because I can never just eat one. I'm serious - I have to have at least two and then immediately walk away from the cookies before I eat them all. They satisfy my sweet tooth without being overly sweet and make me smile.

Not that I really needed a reason to make the cookies again, but, I decided to bake them as a party favor for a get together. Two of my good friends are expecting their first baby and we met up for a small spoil the mom's to be brunch at Liberty Tavern. The moms have been working hard growing their little ones and it was great to catch up and do something just for them.

I used these adorable bags to dress up the cookies.





I really really really recommend these treat bags. I've purchased various favor bags (oh failed wedding favor ideas) and had a really hard time finding bags that worked and didn't look tacky. Most get really flimsy or the plastic doesn't hold its shape. These bags have a flat bottom and structured enough at the top that they tie neatly. 

And of course .... a little something just for the moms!





8 comments:

Andrea V said... [Reply to comment]

yum, Snickerdoodles are one of my faves! I love how you packaged them too :)

Katy @ HaveYouHurd said... [Reply to comment]

Snickerdoodles are Jon's FAVE!  Those bags are super duper cute too!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks so much!!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I could eat Snicker doodles every day!! I'm def. buying these bags again!

Emily said... [Reply to comment]

we have almost finished both bags, they are sooo good!!!  Thanks for everything, what a fun day :) And I love these pictures, they came out really cool

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

That makes me so happy to hear!! Had a great time with you ladies! :)

cwbullets said... [Reply to comment]

None for Pops? :-(

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I will make you your own batch sometime ;)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...