Cookies, Cookies!


Monday, January 2 -




My kitchen aid mixer inspires me to make cookies. 

And then go on a run ... cause I ate a million of them.  

And then make some more cookies because we ate them all. 

Anyways .....




Adam's mom hosted their first annual chili cook off and on top of chili (blog post soon!) we brought homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I love chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and get a big one from Potbelly almost every single time we go there. So delicious, so chewy.

How Sweet's chewy chocolate chip cookies are really easy and tasty but didn't quite have incredible gooeyness or oatmeal flavor I hoped for. They tasted more like cinnamon chocolate chip cookies which really isn't such a bad thing at all if you ask me.

Especially since I had one first thing when I woke up ... and especially since they are all gone now. Must have done something right!







2 comments:

Lisa @ Sweet as Sugar Cookies said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, those look amazingly thick and chewy.  Perfect. 

I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till
Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cookies up.  http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweets-for-saturday-51.html

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Hey Lisa! Thank so much - I'm heading over to your blog now to check it out!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...