Vacation Starts ... Now!!


Wednesday, December 21 -


I'm officially off for the holidays and don't have to go to work until next Tuesday!!

We have a busy and jam packed Christmas holiday. My sister Annie is unexpectedly home from Africa and Adam's sisters are in town from Ohio! This weekend I'll be prepping for the holidays and cooking up a storm.

On a side note, I loved seeing a sneak peak blog post of our wedding photos and have been absolutely dying to get my hands on all of the pictures. Our photographer recently sent us a link to all our pics and DVD with the files. The DVD full of pictures has been absolutely priceless and 100% recommend making sure you get the pictures on a disk.

How incredibly sweet is this picture of Adam's grandparents at the wedding?



I could share wedding pictures all week long (there are over 1000) but here are a couple of pics of my adorable nieces and nephews. How stinking cute are these kiddos?







Photos by Susan Solo.






3 comments:

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

you guys seem soo happy!!!

i also find it awesome that you let your special needs nephew in the pic. my brother who is also special needs wasn't allowed to sign the picture of my aunt and uncle because his signature isn't clean and perfect. true story. and yes, i think a lot less of them because of it!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you! We wouldn't have had it any other way and it wouldn't have been complete without all the nieces and nephews! That's really disappointing about your aunt and uncle's picture ... I'm so sorry to hear that!!

Emily said... [Reply to comment]

 Enjoy your time off!!!  Love the pics :) 

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...