Happy Happy Birthday Hubby!!


Wednesday, December 14 -




It's Adam's birthday!! Unfortunately he has to take one of his final exams tonight and I have photography class tonight. I skipped yoga last night so we could spend some quality time together for his bday and he opened his presents (video games! woot woot).

On a funny side note .... I gave myself a paper cut on my lip while licking his birthday card! Who does that?! I can't smile because of the cut and I've had a red line on my lip all day!


But in all seriousness it has been awesome year and I am so excited to say Happy Birthday Husband to the love of my life.






All photos by Susan Solo Photography.






3 comments:

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

love it! video games... sounds like my big kid!

Katy @ HaveYouHurd said... [Reply to comment]

Tell Adam Happy belated Birthday! Where are you taking photography classes? I'm super jealous!!!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Katy! I took the photography class through Arlington county .... it was three weeks long and I loved it! The USDA graduate school in DC has a semester long class and I'm debating taking that next spring - it's supposed to be good!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...