Fabulous Fall Weekend


Wednesday, October 26 -



Can you believe it's been three weeks since the wedding?!?! I heard people say it before ... but seriously, that was the best day of my life. I can't thank everyone enough and have looked at our photographer's post a million times.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Leading up to the wedding life was hectic and to be honest, after the
wedding it was refreshing to unplug and be silent over the blogsphere. But, I'm back now and have missed you all!

This past weekend was absolutely beautiful. The air was cool and the sun decided to warm things up so I could spend as much time as possible outdoors.

We had every intention to go to the Old Town farmers market Saturday morning but decided to sleep in instead! Adam's dad joined us for a homemade egg sandwich breakfast before we walked downtown to try the coffee at Misha's. The coffee is fabulous and I love the vibe.

Annie (another sister!) joined me later in the day and we spent hours walking around photographing Old Town before heading home for a delicious black bean burger dinner with Adam.

Annie recently purchased a really nice camera and it was her first time taking it for a spin.


Here are some of my favorite shots from the day and I can't wait to see Annie's!
















How funny are these pics Annie took? I like to get up close and personal when I take pictures!





4 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Love, love, love the photo of the table with the napkin holder. I like your hair that way!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Judy!! Come visit and I will treat you to a coffee at that table ;) ;)

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

glad you see your back!  fun pics

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Emily!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...