We meet with our talented photographer, Susan Solo, for engagement photos recently and here is our sneak peak photo! Isn't she fab?
We were completely awkward at first but she is laid back and put us at ease. The experience was great and it's comforting to have worked with her before the wedding day. There will be so much going on and it will be nice to see a familiar face. I'm chomping at the bits to see the rest of the pictures - I will make sure to let you know when her blog post is up!
Speaking of wedding ... it's officially 90 days from today! It's been a big couple of weeks for planning and in the past two weeks we've:
- tried some restaurants for the rehearsal dinner
- worked on our registries
- did the menu tasting and set the reception menu
- ordered the invitations
- took our engagement pictures
- ordered my veil
- organized all the vendor and wedding information in a binder
- and .. I have my first dress fitting this week!
There's a Ring
Wedding? Wedding Dress! Ah!
There's a Dress
Now, That's How the Wedding Industry Should Be!
Hearts Are Hard to Draw
Goal Setting Time