Healthy Garden Edamame Salad


Saturday, July 16 -




I am constantly on the lookout for recipes that hold over well so I can bring them to work for lunch. Quinoa salads, orzo salads, reheated burritos, anything ... you name it!

I am desperately in need of variety though. I couldn't make the same orzo salad again.



And a fun thing happened. LLShots, a budding lifestyle photographer, posted her first food shot of a fabulous looking Healthy Garden Edamame Salad. I already had everything on hand so I had to make it - how perfect is that? I made it true to form with grapeseed oil and all.

This is a great cookout side dish or a light summer lunch. It tastes better the next day and holds well for leftovers! In fact, I am having a bowl right now, yum.







6 comments:

Jess O'Toole said... [Reply to comment]

This looks so fresh and delicious! It's the kind of lunch that leaves you feeling great all day.

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

This salad looks absolutely delicious!  LOVE your blog and can't believe I wasn't a follower until now!  Looking forward to future posts :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I love that feeling!! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Hey Kelly! Thanks you and thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to reading your posts too!! :)

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Looks so festive and delicious! You can tell when I am not reading on the IPAD- then I comment!

Sonnet said... [Reply to comment]

This looks so good!  I love bean salads paired with tomatoes and corn, and I can't believe I've never included edamame!  What a great addition.  I will have to try this out soon. 

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...