Overnight Oats are EASY and Delicious


Thursday, June 23 -



I'm not a morning person. Lately for breakfast during the week, I've ate a banana at my desk and haven't had much time to pack anything else. But let's be honest, a banana doesn't fill me up. 

I've read about overnight oats on other blogs a million times and for some reason, they always seemed too intimidating to make. Judy convinced me there was absolutely nothing intimidating about them and I needed to try them.


So I gave Oh She Glow's blueberry banana pie overnight oats a try and they are delicious! The overnight oats are topped with granola (I used vanilla almond granola) and this gives them extra crunch and much needed texture. The instructions are literally measure and mix and they are incredibly easy to bring to work.





5 comments:

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

I am just in love with your photography. Gorgeous! 

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Courtney!! That's so sweet!

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

WOW!  This looks delicious and so healthy!  So glad to be your newest follower! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Kelly! So nice to meet you and can't wait to share posts with you!

Fresh and Foodie said... [Reply to comment]

This looks great! I love oatmeal and am always looking for different ways to make it. Thanks for sharing this version.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...