The Spring Butter Lovers Test


Sunday, April 17 -




Spring was one of the best times of the year as a kid. The days were longer after school, late summer nights would soon be a reality, and wildflowers were in full bloom. Hold a butter cup under your chin, if your chin reflects yellow, then you love butter. Sounds pretty scientific to me and I must say, I love butter. 


Look who else decided it was spring?


The weather is absolutely beautiful today here in DC. I really wanted to spend a lazy day walking around town but decided I should take advantage of the sunshine and run outdoors. It started as one of those runs where if I did 2 miles I would be happy and I really just wanted to loosen up.

But guess what! I did 4.2 miles (without a running buddy!) and it felt great! When I take the pressure off myself and let go of my running expectations, I often end up having even better runs. There's no judgement, no have to's, just simply getting out there and taking care of myself.


Time for a refreshing light spring lunch. Sharp cheddar and tomato sandwich with hummus, fresh cracked pepper, and salt. Accompanied by a blueberry strawberry pineapple smoothie with a straw!




2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Nice job with the run, that is awesome and the lunch looks perfect for a nice spring day. Love ya!

Simply Life said... [Reply to comment]

oh that smoothie looks delicious!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...