Ever Had Dark Chocolate Covered Edamame?


Thursday, April 7 -






I love Trader Joe's for random treats. I couldn't do all my grocery shopping there because they don't carry some basics or random things like jalapenos only came in a bag with a zillion other jalapenos.

So here I am walking down the isles to stock up on my Tj's essentials when their dark chocolate edamame caught my eye. See, I am sweets girl (cookies and cookies!) and I'd never tried a chocolate covered edamame of any sort, and well, you only live once was rational enough for me to pop the treats in my cart.

And they are tasty. I couldn't decide at first but then I had another, and another, and another and realized these little things are addictive. They won't blow you out of the water at first but I kept going back for more and couldn't help but think these would be awesome to make homemade somehow. They slightly resemble a chocolate covered peanut and you get that sweet and salty combination. And! 7 grams of protein a serving .... think I can justify eating them for breakfast?

Ever tried them?




10 comments:

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

I have not but like you...I swear I'm trying something new from them weekly.

New stuff just keeps on popping up and into my cart!

Suzanne C. said... [Reply to comment]

Yum! Why can't everything in life be as awesome as TJ's?

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Wow. I can't decide which is more impressive - how delicious they sound or the pics that you took of them! Yum.

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Ah, same!! What's your fav so far?

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Wouldn't that be great? ;)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Your too sweet! Bring Reizo and I'll buy you some! hehe

Ameena said... [Reply to comment]

It takes all my willpower not to keep popping little tubs of chocolate covered things into my shopping cart at TJ's. Seriously, that aisle is a disaster for me!! I haven't tried these yet - lucky for me I'm not able to eat soy. :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Their tubs are so enticing!! There are always new options and it's so hard not to buy everything.

Rick said... [Reply to comment]

I had those at trader joe's! So good!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

So good, right? And addictive!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...