Cherry Blossom 10 Miler!!


Sunday, April 3 -






It was a beautiful and chilly sunrise. The pre-race buzz from yesterday's bib pick up continued as runners prepped for the cherry blossom 10 miler.


My favorite runner hands down was the fiance, although biased, I admit. He trained while working full time and going to graduate school at night. The energy of a race crowd is exhilarating enough, but watching someone you love complete a race is a completely separate and moving thing. He did a great job and ran faster than anticipated. I never want to miss his finish and I always stake out a spot near the end with plenty of extra time.







I had some time to kill while the runners are a running and before Adam neared the finish.





All done!!!





7 comments:

Heather (Where's the Beach) said... [Reply to comment]

Gorgeous pictures. Looks like a great race course!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Heather!! I really want to run it next year!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Heather!! I really want to run it next year!

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

How exciting!!!

I signed up to be alerted of info..I would love to run this next year too!

I can't remember, is it a raffle entry?

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I'm pretty sure it's raffle entry! It's def. hard to get into and that would be awesome if you ran it! :)

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

Wow- awesome pictures! Congrats Adam!

Diana Bruen said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...