You Go Girl, Whisk It!


Wednesday, March 9 -



My friend Katie quit her day job to purse her passion for cooking. She enrolled in Johnson and Whales University, graduated last November with a culinary degree, and has some rockin' food talents. She is starting a catering and cooking class business from scratch and she's the perfect person to tackle the challenge. I really admire the guts it takes to make a big life change and take a chance with something you love.


I was extremely excited that she asked Emily and me to help photograph her dishes for her website, Whisk Kitchen.

A chance to hang with great ladies?
Food photography?
Eating everything she made? (delicious btw)
Sign me up!



Carrot Ginger Soup



Cucumber Bites




Lemon Orzo Salad



I will definitly be taking a class or two of hers 
and can't wait to report back!





Time to Eat!




14 comments:

Abbie Hayden said... [Reply to comment]

It all looks absolutely delicious! Lovely photos!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Abbie! It was delicious ... I told her I will photograph anytime she wants to feed me!! hehe

Cassandralmatos said... [Reply to comment]

Looks so great!! Pics and food!! :) eek so excited

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome! Love the pictures! Lemons are amazing photo. And love the title of your blog posting!!! very fun

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Love it! The cucumber bites are SO cute. Great photos, I can't wait to hear how her business takes off. Do you have a link to her site?

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Cassandra!!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Em!! LOVE your pics too ... can't wait to take pics together again!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Jude!! She is finalizing content for her website .... can't wait to do another post when it's ready!

Suzanne C. said... [Reply to comment]

Great pictures! Good luck to your friend!

Fresh and Foodie said... [Reply to comment]

I wish I was that brave -- ultimately that's what I'd love to do.

Gorgeous pictures...especially the orzo which is one of my faves!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Suzanne!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks so much!! That would be awesome to do! I'm sure you would be great at it! :)

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

Love the photos - nice job! :)
Those little cucumber bites are just darling (yes, I used the word darling to describe a vegetable - haha!).

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

You are so right!! They are darling :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...