Produce Party!!


Thursday, March 24 -



I stopped by the store really quickly after the gym to pick up some stables.

I am really proud to announce that my "staples" now mean fresh veggies and fruit.

I'm more comfortable picking up fresh produce that looks good instead of sticking strictly to a list now that I cook more. I didn't always feel confident in the grocery store and would get anxious not knowing
were to find ingredients (and not knowing what the ingredients were!). It felt like everyone could tell my inexperience in the kitchen and I had some food shopping nerves, I admit!

Now I'm one of those weird people that enjoy grocery shopping. A perfect trip means I can take my time and meander down every isle browsing the shelves.

Well look who jumped in my cart!





3 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

I just banged my head on the computer, trying to eat some of your ice cream. Groceries look good!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I'll get you some next time I see you! Think of it as a welcome baby gift!

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

Now this is a post that defines a healthy balance! :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...