Not Your Ol' Chip On the Block


Tuesday, March 29 -



Instead, it's kale chips! 

They are incredibly simple to make and are very tasty little crunchy chips. I served mine with the black bean burgers the other night.

This was my first experience with kale and the raw veggie reminds me a of a mix between cabbage and lettuce. To make the chips, all you need is some olive oil, salt and pepper and the kale turns dark green and crunchy (I used Melissa d'Arabian's Kale Chips recipe).
Raw Kale


Crispy Kale Chips




10 comments:

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

Mm! I love kale chips! So, SO good.

Anna Bruen said... [Reply to comment]

I made kale chips over the weekend! SO yummy! I used tahini, nutritional yeast and a few other things, for a cheesy kind of taste...I put the recipe on my blog..

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

Yum! sounds very cool, can't wait to try!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

That sounds great! Checking out your post now ....

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

they were SO easy!

Mary Bergfeld said... [Reply to comment]

I've never tried these but your post has convinced me its about time I mend my ways. They look good. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Mary! Have a great day too!

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Yum! These look delicious, healthy AND satisfying...I can't wait to have you cook for me, hee hee

Autumn @ Good Eats Girl said... [Reply to comment]

I made these for the first time a few months ago....even my kids liked them!

Kelsey, Happyolks said... [Reply to comment]

more please!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...