Getting Jazzed Up!


Sunday, March 13 -


Today was jam packed!

My morning started with a 2.25 run that felt like 18 miles. My calves burned the entire time and my ipod died two minutes into the run after battling the wind uphill. I really want to stop and just walk, but pushed through to complete the quick run. On the upside, it was beautiful out and I wore a t-shirt!!!!! Anyone else thrilled to have spring right around the corner??

Once back, it was time to make meals for the week, clean and vacuum and tackle my laundry pile before heading out for some Sunday night fun.

My stylist friend Lauren needed a head of hair to practice on for her styling class and I'm the lucky lady who got to relax and have her hair all done up. She put in quick extensions and added awesome volume with a particular style of curl. My hair became thicker, longer, and I was sad to part with the beautiful waves at the end of class!

I probably should have smiled ... but check out those locks!! Lauren is going to do my hair for the wedding (and rehearsal dinner) and I can't wait!

Normal length ...



Speaking of the wedding! Things have been crazy busy here on the planning front. I've already mentioned we have a photographer we love and we've also have the church, priest, and negotiating the contract with the reception venue. I've learned TONS about planning so far and it's crazy how many little things I seem to add to my to do list every day!

Hope you had a great weekend and it felt good to catch up!! :) Also, check out my awesome new header compliments of my sister Annie!!


15 comments:

rooneycj said... [Reply to comment]

Wowza!! Those extensions are cool.

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I wish I could keep them!! So much fun!

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Very glam! Long hair would look awesome for the wedding;) Congrats on ironing out all the details...

Cassandralmatos said... [Reply to comment]

so prettyyyyyyy! ahhh!! your hair will be so beautiful for the wedding!!! :)

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE it! So fun! And I love love love the new header on the blog, noticed it right away! Very cool!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Judy!! It feels so good to have some of the details taken care of!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Awww thanks Cassandra!! I can't wait!!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Emily!! Annie did a great job and I like the way it jazzes it up!!

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

definitely love the locks...damn...glam!

also like the new look!

Paige W said... [Reply to comment]

va va voom hair! love it!

also your new header is great...i love that you incorporated 3 photos

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Rebecca!!! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks so much Paige! Man oh man .. I wish my hair always looked like that!

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

Love the hair AND the header. It's a double whammy! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Courtney!!

Heather (Where's the Beach) said... [Reply to comment]

Ugh, hate runs like that but good job getting it done!!! And your hair looks great.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...