3 Things I'm Loving Right Now


Thursday, March 31 -


Numero Uno.

I thought these cookies were good. Oh boy, these are incredible and even more addictive. How could I not buy a tub of cookies that has way more chocolate chips? They taste like a mix between butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies.






Numero dos.

There's something about this hummus that keeps me dipping those pita chips. I've tried others recently some for variety and they just don't compare.





Numero tres.

This is my first bottle of Cholula hot sauce and I'm heaven. I'm trying to find reasons to use it and I think a tortilla chip is reason enough, thank you.





What's on your list?


    



12 comments:

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

I LOVE Cholula! Right now I'm loving dried mango - I just can't get enough!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Dried mango is so addictive! Do you get it from TJ's? Just bought theirs the other day and it's really good!

Eingalls33 said... [Reply to comment]

Try the Chipotle Chalula hot sauce, also delicious!

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

Bill won't eat anything at our local Mexican Restaurant without that hot sauce!

Rebecca said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like I have to go out and grab a bottle of that stuff!

I just bought my first bottle of Sriracha hot sauce because my local Vietnamese place kept on charging me for it when I would get take-out.

Totally loving Tostitos new Artisan Black Bean and Garlic chips...seriously, I've eaten a half a bag in a sitting!

Also, I recently went to this Middle Eastern market and bought myself kafta spices so now I'm making turkey kafta at home...God I love me some kafta sandwich!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Now that's a man of good taste!! ;)

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Yummy! We refer to Cholula as "Aunt Cholula" because she is so close to Raj's mouth, I mean heart.

Peggy Labor said... [Reply to comment]

Cholula sauce is one of my faves!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

So good!! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Love it! I'll make sure to get Raj a giant bottle for his bday!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I can't believe they charge for the sauce with takeout!! I had those chips the other day .... They are really good! Hopefully the new spices will make it on your blog! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

I have to try it!! Ah, sounds good!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...