Must Put the Lid Back On ...


Wednesday, February 2 -


A tub full of mini chocolate chip cookies is a dangerous thing.

This picture is a head on shot of a tub of mini chocolate chip cookies. There are a couple loose cookies in the background.

This picture is a head on close up of a pile of about 5 mini chocolate chip cookies. They are on a white rectangular plate and the picture only shows the corner of the plate with the cookies offset by a wood background.

If I eat them all, 
they don't count as real cookies, right?!
  



4 comments:

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Yum! I want one now too!!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Hey Mallory! That sounds great, nice and simple which I love!! I used parsnips in soup but have never tried making them as a dish on there own. Sounds like I need to try it!! :)

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Those are really good! I think that the tub only counts as one cookie;)

Sommer Collier said... [Reply to comment]

Surely not! :) It's like mini Reeses cups, they don't count either!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...