4.4 miles!!!!!


Sunday, February 27 -



I've tried to push myself lately to run for longer periods of time and to run more frequently. Usually, I run 2 miles and am perfectly content stopping my workout there.

I really want to get in better shape and I've tried to throw extra running days in and push myself to hit that 2.5 mile mark. From everything I've read, it seems best to gradually add distance and time.

But I still hit roadblocks and its really difficult for me to add mileage when I run by myself. So I am proud to announce I ran 4.4 miles today! And something I'm even slightly more proud of? I didn't absolutely die!!

Adam was a really good sport about slowing down his pace and running with me today. It's incredible how running with someone can make such a difference.

This gal is getting herself a pedicure!! :)






5 comments:

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks :) :)

Courtney L. said... [Reply to comment]

You have definitely earned that pedicure! :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Courtney!!

Sommer Collier said... [Reply to comment]

Good for you! I noticed a big difference when I started doing circuit training with weights. That really impacted the way I looked and felt.

MPC said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats, Deb! I signed up for a half marathon training program (Team Challenge) so that I'd have that extra motivation to go the distance. Not only do I have a team to run with for my Saturday long runs, but now that I'm fundraising for an important cause, I know that I can't back out :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...