Sweet and Salty White Chocolate Bark


Monday, December 27 -




This white chocolate bark is a keeper. You will never want to eat pretzels, peanuts, or white chocolate separate again. Well, maybe white chocolate. Because let's be honest, I could eat that everyday.

Whether you pass out the recipe or keep it for yourself, people will think you are a sweat and salty bark genius.

The three shinning stars.  


Doubling the recipe for two Christmas celebrations
equals mounds of white chocolate.



The hardest part? 
Breaking up these little guys. 
And it's pretty easy.



Sweet and Salty White Chocolate Bark
Ingredients
   5  white chocolate baking bars (I use Ghiradelli's)
   2 cups dry roasted peanuts
   2 1/4 cups broken up pretzel sticks

Directions
   1. Mix the pretzels and peanuts together in a bowl and set aside.
   2. Chop up the white chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl.
   3. Microwave the white chocolate for 1 minute and stir.
   4. Heat again for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Stir until the last bits of chocolate are melted.
   5. Pour in the pretzel peanut mixture. Stir to completely coat with white chocolate.
   6. Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and put in the fridge for at least 45 minutes to set.
   7. Once set, break up into individual pieces of bark and dig in!

Paula Deen gets credit for this combination with her original bark recipe. Paula Deen with no butter?! But seriously, this is great and I changed the proportions slightly to include more chocolate and less pretzels.

Don't forget to steal a piece or two for yourself. 


And I fully supporting spooning up the crumbs. 


And licking spoons clean. 







10 comments:

District Chocoholic said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my word. I love white chocolate and I love salt. This post is a problem for me.

Heather (Where's the Beach) said... [Reply to comment]

It's so hard to go wrong with white chocolate and pretzels!

Elina (Healthy and Sane) said... [Reply to comment]

This looks absolutely fantastic. I'm typically a dark chocolate girl but sometimes a high quality white chocolate calls my name. Love the sweet and salty combo too! Yummmmmmm ;)

Abbie Hayden said... [Reply to comment]

Wow... I'm trying these out at the soonest opportunity! I love treats with a salty and sweet contrast :D yum!!

Kathryn said... [Reply to comment]

I also support licking spoons clean! :)  I'm a huge fan of chocolate and pretzels together (especially white chocolate!) so I definitely have to try this one!  

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

 Love love love chocolate and pretzels together! Such a good combo ....! Licking spoons always brings me back to my childhood :).

Monica said... [Reply to comment]

YUM! Fabulous idea =) I love all of the photos of the ingredients, too!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Monica!

Desi said... [Reply to comment]

So beautiful, and simple! Love all of your photos, they are amazing. I am your newest follower :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Desi! Glad to have you as a follower :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...