Spinach Manicotti in Creamy Tomato Sauce?


Sunday, December 12 -


The Spinach Manicotti in Creamy Tomato Sauce wasn't too creamy at all. The shells came out on the drier side and the overall flavors were OK, not great, and all in all the recipe fell flat.

I am really glad I made it though. Confusing? It was supposed to be the main course for Judy's upcoming baby shower. That would have been a disaster and I'm happy to scratch it from the menu ahead of time.

Wanna hear something else pretty comical? I sat down and completed the picture portion of my blog post while the manicotti was baking. I was convinced this dish was going to be awesome and got really excited about sharing it.

So what's a girl to do? Post it a different version anyway.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...