S'mores Pie is Back!! Happy Birthday ...


Tuesday, December 14 -



Happy birthday to my wonderful fiance!

I'm a sucker for special requests (and chocolate). About a month or two ago, Adam very sweetly asked "Hey! When are you going to make that S'mores pie for me? It was delicious." How could I refuse a cute smile and compliment all in one?

I couldn't.

I just absolutely positively had to make it for him on his birthday. It's the perfect decadent birthday pie and if chocolate were it's own language, this would be the translation for I love you. 


This pie needs to hurry up and cool. 
I want to eat a piece just like this NOW.

 
And give these to him!!

  
Oops!





2 comments:

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Its sooooo good!!!!! :) :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

You are so right!! That's hilarious. Your baby shower present is wrapped in the same paper ....! But don't be fooled ... unless you want bling for the baby.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...