Pretty Pumpkin Oats


Thursday, December 9 -


Dear Pretty Pumpkin Oats,

I should start by saying you are delicious. Fall just seems like the perfect time for you even though I would be happy eating you year around. Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm not ashamed to say I need pumpkins to stay around longer. Breakfast allowed me to get my pumpkin fix and it added such a nice creaminess and taste to my oatmeal.

Thank you for brightening my morning.
Love,
Debbie

P.S. Thanks for being my first post engagement recipe, you're a champ.


Pretty Pumpkin Oats
Ingredients, Serves 1
   1/2 cup oatmeal
   3/4 cup vanilla soy milk
   1/3 cup canned pumpkin
   1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
   1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
   sprinkle of clove
   sprinkle of nutmeg
   pinch of salt

Directions
   1. Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
   2. Cook for 7-10 minutes on medium-low heat stirring occasionally.

  


1 comments:

Kori said... [Reply to comment]

I absolutely love oatmeal too and have been making pumpkin variations this fall/winter. It's such a great combination. Happy holidays!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...