The Only Type of Pigeon I Like


Saturday, December 11 -


For those of you who know me really well, you know I hate pigeons. I feel bad using such a strong word, but honestly, that's how I feel. St. Mark's Square was a disaster. I ran from the main area before you could say Italy three times quickly.

The only type of pigeon I like? 
Maybe even love?

Pigeon poses in yoga.

There is nothing like them after sitting in an office all day. The pose is deceiving at first and tricks me into thinking I hate it too. Once I am able to settle into the pose and relax, the release of tension is incredible and I am always happy I did it. Don't be discouraged if you hate it at first too. It's hard. It's frustrating. But it's worth giving a try (pigeon pose tutorial, she's very flexible!). Your body will thank you though, I promise.

Some birds are adorable though.




2 comments:

Suzanne said... [Reply to comment]

Haha, my sister had the same reaction in St Mark's square! We have the greatest picture of her with the pigeons!

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Hahaha ... no way!! My friends wanted to feed the pigeons and I got out of there before anyone could pull a camera!! We got a really good laugh out of it!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...