Keeping it Simple with Green Bean Fries


Friday, December 3 -


I learned my lesson trying to roast jazzed up brussel sprouts.  
Sometimes simple can be the best.

That's true when it comes to Jessica's Roasted Green Bean Fries. They don't take much and are delicious and addictive. I added garlic salt to my fries ... I can't seem to get enough of it these days!
 

I grabbed enough green beans for two servings for only $0.88! That's a ridiculously cheap side dish and they are super easy to trim up. Although more expensive, you can buy pre-cut and packed green beans if you are in a big hurry.






2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

I have a ridiculous amount of green beans in my fridge right now that I've been trying to figure out how to prepare. Sounds like snack time tomorrow!

simplylifeblog.com said... [Reply to comment]

Oh these look great!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...