Gratitude After a Great Weekend


Monday, December 6 -


Thank you so much to everyone for your love and support on our engagement. It is one of the most incredible things to share our happiness and enjoy it with all of those we care about. 

Some tidbits about our relationship and our family to be.
   ~ I will officially have 11, yes 11, sisters between our two families and I can't wait.
   ~ We have been dating for just about 3.5 years.
   ~ Before becoming a vegetarian, the last time I ate meat was on our first official date.
   ~ My fiance (I'm going to have fun with this!!) is a meat and potatoes guy.
   ~ We have family in over 11 states and 5 countries!
   ~ I am one thankful girl.

It's seems crazy to think of what recipe I want to post next. Poor dish is going to have a hard act to follow after the engagement!

Me as a little baby with some of my sisters!
Adam with some of his sisters and some pretty awesome shirts!!



2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Hee hee, obviously those pics were taking during very different years. Otherwise, creates a very suspicious age gap...mwhahaha. LOVE IT! Can't wait to celebrate in person with you guys and congratulate Mr.Debarooroo.

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

That is sooo funny!! I didn't even think of the age gap from the type of pics .... they are definitely taken from very different years. I need to set up a date with his (my!) family to go through his old baby pics! Mr. DebaRooRoo has a good ring to it ... that one just might stick. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...