All the Leaves Are Falling


Wednesday, November 24 -


The weather has been great lately for outdoor runs. Just cool enough where your muscles can still get warm without needing a million layers of clothes. I'm proud of myself because I've been able to run a little bit farther and sometimes a little bit faster without completely dying. I have a feeling it's going to start getting really cold soon and I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

One gripe about fall runs? Leaves are everywhere and clearing sidewalks doesn't seem to be a priority in my running neighborhoods. The slippery leaves don't bode well with an already clumsy runner (me!). Sometimes I have a hard enough time focusing 100% on running and it gets complicated trying not to wipe out. To add to my running distractions, I am constantly checking out all the different leaves' colors.

Mental note while running: I needed to get back outdoors with my camera before the fall colors faded. 

Fall was red today.




Only one cloud in sight, so peaceful.



Happy early Thanksgiving!! 





1 comments:

Heather @ Where's the Beach said... [Reply to comment]

I am sooo with you on the leaves. They can be pretty but can also be a bit dangerous. You never know what's in a pile of them - like sticks or larger rocks. Love the pictures.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...