I am in love with these adorable mini apples. I couldn't help buy you at only 25 cents a piece and you deserve your own post you 2 inch high bundles of cuteness.
You remind me of old fashioned lemonade stands and naturally I had to make homemade lemonade.
Old Fashioned LemonadeIngredients, Serves 4-6
7 large lemons
1 cup sugar
6 cups water
1. Use a citrus stripper to peel 3 lemons directly into a large glass bowl and stir
in sugar to combine. Let sit for 30 minutes.
2. Boil water and pour into the sugar and lemon rind bowl. Stir to completely dissolve
the sugar and steep for 30 minutes.
3. Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the rinds before adding the juice of 6
lemons (should be roughly around 1 cup).
4. Slice the remaining lemon thinly, add to the lemonade and cool in the fridge for at least
5. Serve once completely chilled and enjoy.
Notes: If you like it extra lemony, add more peel or lemon juice. Make sure to strip the peel into the bowl so you don't loose flavorful oils. Adapted from Old Fashioned Lemonade.