Snack on This: Roasted Edamame


Wednesday, October 27 -


Let's face it, I'm a snacker. I love the crunch, the salt, and little nibbles of all types. It's not such a bad thing if my snacks have a nutritional punch and real ingredients, it's the best of both worlds.

Here's my first attempt at a nutritious homemade snack ... Roasted Edamame (recipe notes below)!


Recipe notes: I wanted my edamame a little crispier, so I roasted them for 25 minutes. Too lazy to buy onion salt, I substituted garlic salt and added some kosher salt. This is such a great base recipe and I can't wait to play with spices to create some intense and flavor packed combinations.

For all those Trader Joe's lovers, pick up their frozen bag of shelled edamame, it's 10 ounces and makes this recipe incredibly easy.


Side note for the day.

A tornado warning was issued for DC today!! It was one of those days at work where all I wanted to do was go home, throw on sweats, and curl up on the couch.



1 comments:

Simply Life said... [Reply to comment]

I love edamame but never thought about roasting them - great idea!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...