Smoothie Time


Thursday, October 7 -


I'm celebrating the day off from work with Strawberry Mango Pineapple Smoothie.

 

What makes it even better? I didn't really make it and used a frozen Yoplait Smoothie kit. They can be so darn expensive and usually I just pass over them in the store. But with a coupon and sale combo I picked up one for a dollar! Can't beat that, right? And they are tasty.

All you need is the smoothie bag (has frozen yogurt pieces) and one cup of soy milk (or milk). It's technically a kit for two. But let's be honest, it's really just a smoothie for one. Unless you're into really small smoothies.


I can't believe I don't own a blender, I just might need to get one! And straws ... they make smoothies that much cooler.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...