Gorgeous Day to Eat Well


Saturday, October 9 -


It is absolutely beautiful out today. Little things like great weather make me really happy and motivate me to eat healthier. I feel energized and I enjoy treating my body well.

Perfect day for a strawberry walnut gorgonzola salad.


 Tossed with a little lime maple dressing. 

   


Maple Lime Dressing
Ingredients, makes roughly 2/3 cup dressing
   1/2 cup good olive oil
   2 limes juiced
   3 tablespoons maple syrup
   1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
   1 teaspoon salt
   pepper to taste

Directions
   1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until combined.

Notes: A little bit of this dressing goes a long way.  Gradually dress your salad to taste.





1 comments:

TheEnchantedCook said... [Reply to comment]

I'm typically not a big strawberry in my salad kind of gal but THIS looks AMAZING - especially the lime maple dressing! Yummy!

Have a great Sunday!
Veronica

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...