Awe for Ann Arbor


Sunday, October 31 -


I am refreshed after an awesome weekend, hope you had a great one too!

Adam and I visited my sister Judy and brother-in-law Raj in Ann Arbor, MI. And guess what? It was fun not to cook or workout at all for a weekend. Always energizing to have a change in routine.

Meet Judy and Raj!



All of us out and about Ann Arbor.



 

I LOVED their place and style.





Other than great company and beautiful walks, food became the main highlight of the weekend. Let's just say, we ate really well. We enjoyed incredible sandwiches from Zingerman's, homemade delicious Sweet and Sour Balti Tofu, and went to an awesome downtown restaurant, Vinology, for a Saturday night double date.  My goal for the weekend was to take many photos of our food, but I completely forgot while enjoying the food and company. The camera did make small appearances and I got an awesome lesson on white balance, manual settings, and aperture from Raj.  

Thanks Raj for the camera lessons!



And lastly ... Happy Halloween!!







3 comments:

Motherrimmy said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad you had a fun weekend! We all need a change once in awhile, don't we?

Elisabeth said... [Reply to comment]

Love your photos...it's nice to get away for the weekend, and spend quality time with great friends.

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you so much! It's amazing how quickly time flies when you get to hang out with friends!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...