Well Hello Blogging World.


Wednesday, September 8 -


How did I just recently begin blogging? Although I am new, it's clear how rewarding it can be to take part in blogging world. I am impressed and amazed by how many great blogs already exist. Kudos to those who dedicate themselves and encourage us novices.

Today I stumbled on a great blog Ten Important Things I’ve Learned About Blogging by the Pioneer Woman.  Her points are applicable to all bloggers and it's true, be yourself and write about what you love.



What are your all time favorite blogs?






4 comments:

Heather (Where's the Beach) said... [Reply to comment]

I started blogging at the end of Oct. last year and was absolutely clueless. I had no idea what to expect or what I'd end up learning from some absolutely amazing people. Blogging can be time consuming, but it's been so worth it, so rewarding for me. I hope you are enjoying it too!

Liz said... [Reply to comment]

I love love LOVE the pioneer woman! I found her blog this summer and it's awesome :)

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

@Heather - I love the blogging world so far! My experience now is very similar to your start ... I have no clue what to expect but am looking forward to seeing how things develop.

@Liz - I just found her blog yesterday! Some good reads and my Google Reader is in full swing with all my new subscriptions!

JugiBuji said... [Reply to comment]

Definitely debarooroo:)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...