Tolerate Yourself Today.


Saturday, September 11 -


The theme in yoga class this morning was tolerance (thanks Paige!).  Tolerance for others, and just as importantly, tolerance for yourself.  We all experience the days were we are our own worst enemies.  Realize that is natural and normal.  Then let it go.

Despite feeling grumpy and a little lethargic during class, I was satisfied I finished and cut myself a break. I craved wholesome nourishment for breakfast and cool cantaloupe with organic peanut butter toast did just the trick.



Something I've Learned.

On a side note, I've really enjoyed cantaloupe and watermelon this summer.  To get the most out of the fruits, I cut them up immediately and store in individual serving size containers.  They are effortless to grab and bring to work.  If they are already pre-portioned and just waiting for me to enjoy them, I find I grab them for after work snacks as well.


1 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

I like the toast pic! peanut butter looks good:)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...