One Potato ...
Two Potato ...
Three Potato ...
Crisp Sweet Potato FriesIngredients, Serves 2
1 peeled sweet potato
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon pepper
pinch of paprika
pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the sweet potato into 1/4 inch long strips for fries.
3. In large bowl combine the vegetable oil and spices.
4. Toss the sweet potato strips in the seasonings and spread over a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Cook fries for about 30 minutes or until crisp (flip fries after 10 minutes) and enjoy hot.
Something I've learned.If you overcrowd your baking sheet, your fries will steam and can turn out mushy. Make sure they have room to allow them to crisp up.