Cute Little Bug.


Tuesday, September 21 -


In route to run some errands, I decided to hop off the road and check out a park I've zoomed past many times. The park is adorable and has two separate flower gardens and a playground for the kiddies. It refreshed me to venture off on the detour and if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met this cute little bug.







Here are some other pretty things in the park.


And, here's the park.


You might find me here with a book. 


What random things make you smile?



4 comments:

cwbullets said... [Reply to comment]

Your cute little bug, a cucumber beetle, will probably do a lot of damage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_beetle

Debbie B. said... [Reply to comment]

@cwbullets Oh no!! That's tooo funny! Hopefully he doesn't like to munch on roses! Even pests can be pretty :)

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Your blog makes me smile! And chubby cheeks. Love the fourth pic. Did you borrow Adam's camera?
@Dad: sometimes a bug is just a bug. even a cute one.

Debbie B. said... [Reply to comment]

@Judy Nope! I've just been using my Canon SD 750. Might save up for a SLR Rebel!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...