I've decided ... I like Saturday Mornings


Saturday, August 14 -


This morning I woke up refreshed (without an alarm clock mind you!) and enjoyed taking my time to wake up.  Casually leaving the apartment I successfully made it to 8:30 am yoga.  When I first started trying to make the class, I was grumpy and had to force myself to get out of bed.  Now, when I get to go, I find myself excited to wake up and enjoy the deliciousness yoga leaves me lingering with throughout the day.

After class, I headed to bank for much needed laundry quarters and bought my good friend Cassandra's wedding present.  There is something relaxing about being able to grab a parking space easily (very rare in Arlington) and enjoying the calm morning atmosphere.  While waiting for the present to be gift wrapped, I  grabbed a green tea, parked myself on a bench by a water fountain, and dug into the 4th Harry Potter.  So many young families were out with their kiddies and it was cute to see kids flock to the water feature.

Now, mind you, by this point I was starving! So after grabbing the wrapped gifts, I treated myself to a delicious breakfast bagel - one of my favorite treats ever.  What a great way to start the weekend .... now only if Adam wasn't at math camp!  I can't wait for him to get the chance again to enjoy some of the small things in life.  It's important, we all need the time - and to share the time!


Shout out to Pops - here's the delicious homemade pizza.  Jamie rocks and I couldn't help but add this adorable picture of Liam and Nana :)







4 comments:

cwbullets said... [Reply to comment]

homemade pizza for lunch!

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Updated it for you Pops! Forgot to grab basil!

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Yummy to both and cute pic of nana and Liam...Adam is at math camp?

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

It was a three day camp to brush up on things before starting classes! I just love saying math camp, haha :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...