A Bittersweet Dessert


Tuesday, August 17 -


After three years at the Fed, my really good friend is leaving to move to Boston.  Graduating school around the same time and freshly starting our careers, we instantly clicked as friends.  Many a fed lunches were spent chatting away and I got to know a genuinely good person and incredible friend.  As a farewell from her section, we are having a dessert party in her honor.  While I'm happy for the changes in her life, DC won't be the same!  For the party I decided to make a batch of Annie's Mint Chocolate Bars.  Although I forget to set the timer while the brownie part was in the oven (oops!) they still came out quite tasty if I may say so myself.  Here's some of the process and the yummy finished product.




3 comments:

Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Debbie thank you SO much for the chocolate bars!! I'm glad that they made it to the party ;) They were a big hit! I'm also glad that you are keeping up with the blogging because after I am in Boston I want to keep in touch. I will miss you! <3

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Of course!! I'm excited to hear all about settling into Boston! I will miss you too!!

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

I hope she likes Boston! Dessert looks delicious.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...