Change in Routine.


Friday, July 9 -


It's always a relief to walk out of the office on Fridays.  Even if there's nothing big planned for the weekend, it's relaxing to have the time off.  Excited to head to Punta Cana for some sun and relaxation next Wednesday, I decided to take Monday and Tuesday off to relax and get my life and apartment back in order (and of course throw a pedicure in there before the trip).  We are staying at the Majestic Colonial, my first trip to an all-inclusive so we'll see how it is!

On a side note, this is Adam's last month of night shift!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even describe how excited I am about this.  It has been one hell of a year for various reasons and his crazy schedule did not help at all.   Although I am not the one actually working night shift, it throws me off completely.




1 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

SO much fun! I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it:) The place looks great. I am glad he only has one month left!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...