Surprise, Surprise, Surprise ....


Monday, June 7 -


We did it!  We successfully pulled off the parent's surprise anniversary party!  Everyone arrived safely and the parents had no clue we were there.  It was an awesome weekend - it was incredible to see Nana and Pops have a great time and to see them enjoy having all their family home.  I only cut up one thumb and the food was edible, a huge success in my book.  The party favors were also a hit!

Photo by Annie Bruen

So what have I been reading lately? TWILIGHT (yes, the party wasn't the only surprise in the blog).  The verdict =  loved it.  I finished the last books at my conference in Orlando.  The books and my much needed R&R fit well together and it was fun to immerse myself in the silly love story.  Catching Adam up on the plot, I had to chuckle, saying the story line out loud sounded hilarious.

Now it's time to curl up with The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  **sigh** I will be said when the Lisbeth series is over.


2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

The food that you made was beyond edible, it was delicious! Thanks for all of your hard work. I forgive you for loving Twilight because you love the Lisbeth trilogy:)

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

WAHOOO!! thanks :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...