Steal of a deal (x2)


Thursday, June 10 -


I treated myself to a new pair of Ralph Lauren shades - they are super fun and nice and big for the summer.  Typically I don't purchase things at cashiers when the employees try and push the last few items on you.  Not this time, I decided to splurge the whole 10 bucks and buy a spray cleaner.  The cashier sold me when she said free canister refills at any Sunglass Hut and it works really well on Iphones and computer screens.  Let me tell you, it makes that screen sparkling clean .... Raj - Ipad?


Unable to find an armchair I really liked and that fit in my living room, I gave up my search for the new piece of furniture.   Randomly, I decided the other day to sign on Craigslist and browse the furniture.  I found a clean and really well taken care of arm chair from Ikea for only $40 bucks.  I debated driving down to Ikea to get this same chair for $100 and quickly jumped on the sale.  Love a good deal :)




1 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Hey, the chair looks great! Too funny about the sunglasses cleaner. Might have to check it out...

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...