Skip, Skip, *Sigh*, Skip


Thursday, June 24 -


Thanks to the 100 degree weather, I had to suck it up and run on the treadmill.  I used to be a treadmill girl 100%.  I liked the control and could often push myself more.  Over the past two years I switched to running outside.  I craved fresh air after being cooped up all day in the office.  Now, I find that running outside clears my head and the time passes quicker.  Don't get me wrong, I still struggle and it's never "fun" but it doesn't seem to be as unbearable as watching the time tick away on the treadmill.  You know what makes a treadmill even worse now? Boring playlists.  I skipped a series of songs on my ipod for over a minute today!  Finally, I was getting pumped back up and into my run, when, *sigh*, time to skip tons more songs.  I need more workout music variety! "The Fame Monster" by Lady Gaga has been a recent favorite. Suggestions?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...