Dinner :) Tonight and two more days?


Sunday, June 13 -


I bought a new TV!!  Got a great deal with 0% financing for 3 years so no need to dish out the huge chunk of change at one time.  My bluray player streams netflixs and I curled up with a home cooked meal to take advantage of the feature tonight.  I made a "Soy" Sausage, Spinach & Cheese Braid Crescent.



I used the Morningstar sausage soy crumbles and my overall thoughts, not bad and pretty tasty.  I've realized I'm not a huge fan of frozen spinach, unless of course, it is in spinach and artichoke dip.  Next time, I plan on sauteing the onions and garlic (double the amount - might add even more!) with fresh spinach and a pinch of red pepper flakes.  Maybe whole fat crescent rolls? We'll see how I feel.


2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

YUMMY! This looks very tasty and my stomach is growling. I like the new layout of your blog:)and your profile update!

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Are you still eating this for dinner;)?

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...