Why hello blog ...


Saturday, May 22 -


It's been a long time.  How are you?

Work has finally started to slow down and life is less hectic.  The weathers been great lately.  Isn't it funny how much easier it is to get up in the morning when the sun is shining?

I've been busy reading lately. I started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series (loved the second one, The Girl who Played with Fire) and can't wait for my pre-ordered copy of the third one  to come!  In the mean time, yes, I have to admit ..... I've started the Twilight series.  And yes, I have to admit, I LOVE them so far!  I'm about 100 pages into New Moon and am proud to say so :).

I decided to be brave and try the 8:30 am yoga class at the gym today.  I'm not a big morning person which translates into not being a big morning workout person.  Let me tell you, it was tough. The instructor was great and we got into a really good rhythm, tons of chair poses and warriors.  It was really interesting to see how different my flexibility was from my normal evening class.  Although I slept well the night before, I was stiff and couldn't get as deep in my poses.  And then it hit me, that was ok.  I realized I needed to accept how I was today.  That made me relax and enjoy the class. I was proud of myself that I was actually there and proud of what my body could do today. 

And thank god for those burning thigh exercises - I had delicious pizza and AWESOME cupcakes this afternoon compliments of Jamie!




4 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Class sounds fun and the party too! We went to yoga yesterday in a cute studio and are going back tomorrow!

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

oo fun! Yoga in paris! :)

jshif14 said... [Reply to comment]

Are you SERIOUS with those cupcakes right now?!? OMG they look delicious! I could probably eat that whole pan and not feel an ounce of guilt.

DebaRooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

They were awesome!! Now I want some more!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...