Happy Birthday Nana!


Sunday, March 14 -


Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!  We celebrated today with fabulous cupcakes (nana's present to herself she graciously shared).  The delicious flavors included red velvet, peanut butter chocolate, and coconut creme cheese.  Although I have to admit, there were several other flavors and I am guilty of having a taste of each.  Liam's favorite flavor was the coconut creme cheese :).




Jamie also baked AWESOME rosemary foccacia bread.  It was absolutely delicious and I got take leftovers home for Adam to try (and me to steal bites of).





3 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

Yummy! Dude, why didn't you tell me I had the wrong blog link for you on my site? Lol, I have been checking your old blog, so this is the first time I have seen these!

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

OOPSSS!! I thought you had the new blog too! I was wondering where the comment love was! hahaha.

Susan said... [Reply to comment]

I was following the wrong blog also!!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...