Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice :)


Tuesday, March 23 -


I bought a bag of grapefruits on sale the other day.  I love the way they taste and its yummy to drink up the extra juice at the end.  Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to bring them to work and the ones I have remembered have been too juicy to eat at my desk!

My new food processor has an awesome juicer attachment and ta-daaa .... freshly squeezed grapefruit juice :).  Note to anyone squeezing their own juice ... it takes a lot of fruit to make a substantial amount of juice.  I used about 5-7 grapefruits and it made 1/2 a quart.  I added half a packet of Purevia to kick some of the tartness of the juice.   Also, this would be helpful to strain out the pulp and small seeds, my pasta strainer didn't completely cut it. So yummy and fun!  I'm will definitely be squeezing some orange juice in the summer.








2 comments:

Judy said... [Reply to comment]

That looks yummy! I love the last picture:)

RooRoo said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Jude :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...